Data collected from the site
Pursuant to current legislation and the provisions of art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such Data (hereinafter "GDPR"), we inform you that the Data provided will be treated according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and protection of privacy and rights.
The Data Controller is the General Vapeur S.r.l., with registered office in Strada per Castelletto, 19-21 20080 Albairate (MI), acting through their legal representative.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The Personal Data that can be collected are the following:
- Personal Data provided to receive a specific service (eg name and contact details);
- Browsing data (eg IP address, location, information on the pages visited by the user within the website, time spent on the website, browsing time on each page, etc.);
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
All data provided by interested parties are processed exclusively for purposes related to the company's economic activity and for the following purposes:
- satisfy the obligations provided for by law, regulations, EU legislation, civil and tax laws,
- execute a specific request from the user or provide the requested service ("Service");
- subject to the consent of the interested party, send commercial and/or promotional communications about the Company's products and services, as well as carry out market research ("Marketing");
- allow the Company to conduct surveys aimed at improving the quality of the products and services provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the Company ("Customer Satisfaction");
- subject to the consent of the interested party, analyze behavior, habits and propensities to consume, in order to improve products and services provided by the Company, as well as to meet the specific needs of customers ("Profiling");
- improve the user experience on the Company's websites.
PROCESSING METHODS AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO REPLY
The processing will be carried out with manual and automated systems designed to memorize, manage and transmit the Data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, on the basis of the Data in our possession and with the commitment on your part to communicate promptly any corrections, additions and/or updates.
Any non-communication, or in any case incorrect, of one of the information indicated has emerging consequences:
- The inability of the holder to guarantee the congruity of the processing itself with the contractual agreements for which it is executed;
- The possible mismatch of the results of the treatment itself with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor regulations to which it is addressed.
The provision of your Personal Data, by those who intend to open a business relationship with our company, even if purely informative on our activities / services, is to be considered optional, but their failure to do so could result in failure continuation of the relationship, of its correct execution and of any legal obligations, including fiscal ones. The Data is stored at the operational headquarters of our company, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
OTHER SUBJECTS THAT MAY TREAT DATA
Your Data may be disclosed, in order to enable the fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations and for the same purposes indicated above, to the following subjects:
- to all the subjects to whom the right of access to such Data is recognized pursuant to legislative provisions;
- to our collaborators, agents and suppliers, in the context of their relative duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, concerning commercial relations with the interested parties;
- to all those physical and / or juridical persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy offices, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), when communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business̀ and in the ways and for the purposes̀ illustrated above; d) banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts;
- to Public and Private Bodies, also following inspections or verifications (such as Revenue Agency Offices, Tax Police, Judicial Authorities, Labor Inspectorate, ASL, Social Security Institutions, ENASARCO, Chambers of Commerce, INAIL, Offices of the Customs) for the sole purpose of allowing the execution of the task entrusted to us.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION.
The Data processed to provide the Service and for Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes.
However, the Company may continue to keep such Data for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service.
The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment in which the data subject has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that the consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned purposes of Marketing and Profiling but could still be kept in order to manage any disputes and / or disputes. The storage time of the Data for Marketing and Profiling purposes complies with local regulations as well as the provisions of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The following rights are recognized to the interested party:
- access, ie the right to obtain confirmation from the Company that the processing of the Data is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data and / or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of the Data for legitimate reasons;
- treatment limitation, ie the right to request the suspension of the processing if legitimate reasons exist;
- Data portability, ie the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- opposition, or the right to object to the processing of the Data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
- contact the competent authority for data protection in the event of unlawful processing of the Data.
MODALITIES FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
For any questions, problems, violations or violations of the law, please contact Twist Eco Car Wash by email email@example.com